Some Blogs Never Die--They Just Go On Hiatus

When last we met, I had just resurrected this blog to announce that one of my unpublished novels won an award. The book still hasn't been published, but...it won an award!

So here we are two years later and I finished another novel that couldn't find a publisher and, which (LOL) won an award! Well, actually, it finished second in the Literary Novel category in Book Pipeline's Unpublished Competition. That was pretty cool because there were close to 500 entrees in my category, which is a nice validation. But, of course, that hasn't resulted in any kind of book contract and I don't expect one given my track record! 

Still, there's nothing wrong being a highly decorated unpublished author. I do hope that a future public will discover my sterling work once I'm gone and will experience remorse that the author did not garner the respect and admiration his work merited when he was alive. I'm joking, of course. 

I'm working on another book which will be even more unpublishable than the others. 

Let me finish with a shout-out to certain folks in Hong Kong who seem to be taking an interest in this blog. I can't figure out why, but I appreciate your time and attention. 

So that's that-- maybe in another two years I'll drop another post. No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Blogs Never Die--They Just Go On Hiatus

When last we met, I had just resurrected this blog to announce that one of my unpublished novels won an award. The book still hasn't bee...